Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day 18

Hurray! No headache. My hands are dancing an irish jig though. I have got the shakes. Also, I noticed that I am cold all of the time. I woke up an hour earlier than I normally do. Wide awake before 6; now this is unusual for me. I took the time to plan my menu for the day. First I stepped on the scale. 178.6. Great. I can sense that I am shrinking. My toe ring is loose. Glad to know that I have been reducing that stubborn toe fat and my toe no longer has the muffin top around the toe ring.

Breakfast: 1 cup light soy milk and decaf coffee. I felt like I was cheating and I realize it is a slippery slope, but I still had it. Boca (soy) sausage, 2 Van's Gluten free blueberry waffles with 1 cup sliced strawberries and 1 tblsp of Raspberry Agave Nectar. 8 points.

Lunch: Red Quinoa with 2tsp oil, some fresh salsa and a 100 calorie packet of Wholly Guacamole. My lunch looked like a science expirement but it tasted good. Wholly Guacamole is awesome. One cup of Cashew Ginger Soup. 9 points.

Snack: Red and Yellow Pepper strips

Dinner: 2 slices Ezekial sprouted bread and 1 tbsp of Organic unsweetened Almond Butter. This made a great "Peanut butter sandwich". 1 oz of Macadamia nuts. I finished the small jar. I am NOT buying these again. They are too good and I want to eat some every day but my point budget will not allow it. 11 points

Today's chapter from Kathy Freston is "The Big Picture". She speaks of your "inner compus" and how it brings guilt for what you have consumed previously. I can totally relate to this statement and have often had "the guilties" over what I have consumed. Today's meditation is "I open my eyes so that I might heal". As previously stated, I really can't seem to grasp the meditation concept. My eyes are open and all I can see is the dishwasher needs to be emptied, the laudrey folded and the kids need start doing homework and stop playing wii.

No comments:

Post a Comment