Wednesday, March 17, 2010

16-12 Days

Ok...sorry about the lapse. My brain has been in a state of shock. I have had moments of complete and utter panic because I cannot remember...Can't remember what I am doing right in the middle of a project, can't remember names and contract information...Not good. Fine that my body is cleansing;yet I am unable to be productive in my work and life. I really think a body needs meat.
I got through the weekend just fine. No cheating, but I keep dreaming that I am cheating. Strange.
I have decided to have decaf coffee in the morning with unsweetened soy milk. I no longer have the headaches from caffeine withdrawal.
My weight is at 176. I was hoping to get to 170 by the end of the 21 day period. I am dilligently tracking points as well.
On the bright side, the sun is shining, and spring is here! I know I can make it 11 more days; but after that point, I will go back to Weight Watchers exclusively. I miss the variety and convenience. It is time consuming to shop and prepare a complete vegetarian, gluten free meal.
Happy Saint Patrick's Day! My dinner consists of a sweet potato with olive oil and red pepper flakes. MMMMmmmm. Actually, it is really good. It would be better with Corned Beef, Cabbage and a Guinness. Slainte.

No comments:

Post a Comment